7/6/13

Alice In Chains - Music Bank (Compilation)


Band: Alice In Chains
Album: Music Bank (Compilation)
Year: 1999
Genre: Alt. Metal / Alt. Rock
Country: United States
Facebook: Link
Filesize: 505 MB
Bitrate: 320kbps
Tracklist:

CD1 
1. Get Born Again 
2. I Can't Have You Blues (Demo) 
3. Whatcha Gonna Do (Demo) 
4. Social Parasite (Demo) 
5. Queen of the Rodeo (Live) 
6. Bleed the Freak (Demo) 
7. Killing Yourself (Demo) 
8. We Die Young 
9. Man in the Box 
10. Sea of Sorrow (Demo) 
11. I Can't Remember 
12. Love, Hate, Love 
13. It Ain't Like That 
14. Confusion 
15. Rooster (Demo) 
16. Right Turn 
17. Got Me Wrong 
CD2 
1. Rain When I Die 
2. Fear the Voices 
3. Them Bones 
4. Dam That River 
5. Sickman 
6. Rooster 
7. Junkhead (Demo) 
8. Dirt 
9. God Smack 
10. Iron Gland 
11. Angry Chair 
12. Lying Season 
13. Would? 
14. Brother 
15. Am I Inside 
16. I Stay Away 
17. No Excuses 
CD3 
1. Down in a Hole 
2. Hate to Feel 
3. What the Hell Have I (Remix) 
4. A Little Bitter (Remix) 
5. Grind 
6. Again (Remix) 
7. Head Creeps 
8. God Am 
9. Frogs 
10. Heaven Beside You 
11. Nutshell (Unplugged) 
12. The Killer Is Me (Unplugged) 
13. Over Now (Unplugged) 
14. Died 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario