Band: Poison The Well
Album: The Tropic Rot (Vinyl Edition)
Year: 2009
Genre: Post-Hardcore / Metalcore
Country: United States
Facebook: Link
Filesize: 127 MB
Bitrate: 320kbps
Tracklist
1. Exist Underground
2. Sparks It Will Rain
3. Cinema
4. Pamplemousse
5. Who Doesn't Love A Good Dismemberment
6. Antarctica Inside Me
7. When You Lose I Lose As Well
8. Celebrate The Pyre
9. Are You Anywhere
10. Makeshift Clay You
11. Without You And One Other I Am Nothing
12. D10 D11
13. Deportation Spreads
1. Exist Underground
2. Sparks It Will Rain
3. Cinema
4. Pamplemousse
5. Who Doesn't Love A Good Dismemberment
6. Antarctica Inside Me
7. When You Lose I Lose As Well
8. Celebrate The Pyre
9. Are You Anywhere
10. Makeshift Clay You
11. Without You And One Other I Am Nothing
12. D10 D11
13. Deportation Spreads

gracias por volver se los extraño.
ResponderBorrarbueno saberlo! de vuelta y sin intenciones de irse, difunde la palabra!
Borrar